The ION GNSS+ this year takes place at the Nashville Convention Center in Nashville, USA from September 16th to 20th.
ION GNSS+ is the world's largest technical meeting and showcase of GNSS technology, products and services. The conference brings together international leaders in GNSS and related positioning, navigation and timing fields to present new research, introduce new technologies, discuss current policy, demonstrate products and exchange ideas.
Even in 2013 the NavSAS is massively participating to the ION GNSS+. Members of the NavSAS group both from ISMB and Politecnico di Torino are there to give presentations, discuss cooperation, and collect pieces of information on the latest developments in the Satellite Navigation fields.
Here a list of the presentations made by NavSAS people:
- Fabio Dovis presented: Remote Sensing of Soil Based on a Compact and Fully Software GNSS-R Receiver: Y. Pei, R. Notarpietro, P. Savi, Politecnico di Torino, Italy; M. Pini, Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Italy
- Nicola Linty presented: An Insight on Mass Market Receivers Algorithms and their Performance with Galileo OS: N. Linty, Politecnico di Torino, Italy; P. Crosta, European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC), The Netherlands; P.G. Mattos, STMicroelectronics, UK; F. Pisoni, STMicroelectronics, Italy
- Rodrigo Romerom presented: Impact of Ionospheric Horizontal Asymmetry on Electron Density Profiles Derived by GNSS Radio Occultation: M.M. Shaikh, R. Notarpietro, Politecnico di Torino, Italy; R. Romero, Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Italy; F. Dovis, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- XinHua Tang presented:A New Proposal for a FLL Discriminator Based on Energy: X. Tang, Politecnico di Torino, Italy; E. Falletti, Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Italy; L. Lo Presti, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Micaela Troglia Gamba presented: Detection of Correlation Distortions Through Non-parametric Statistical Methods: M. Pini, B. Motella, M, Troglia Gamba, Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Italy
- Sabrina Ugazio presented:Multipath Mitigation Using Linear Adaptive Filtering Techniques: S. Ugazio, Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Italy; L. Lo Presti, Politecnico di Torino, Italy; E. Falletti, Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Italy
- Luciano Musumeci is secondary author of: Weak GNSS Signal Navigation to the Moon: P. Freire da Silva, J. Silva, DEIMOS Engenharia, Portugal; F. Dovis, L. Musumeci, Politecnico de Torino, Italy; R. Challemel, Thales Alenia Space, France; L. Marradi, I. Pessina, Thales Alenia Space, Italy; F. Cichocki, J.L. Cano, M. Kerr, DEIMOS Space, Spain; J.V. Perelló, European Space Agency, The Netherlands